On your last day of being 2 we sit and reflect on all the amazing things that have happened this past year!
We started off your 2-year old year by living in Colorado. In Colorado
is where you met one of your "Best Friends" , Ashton.
2. You learned that you were going to be a Big Brother to your baby sister Lucy and you were over the moon with excitement!
3. You stopped wearing diapers and fully embraced being a "Big Boy", peeing on the potty and wearing underwear!
4. We found out we were moving to Washington for Daddy's work! Yay!
5. Your sister Lucy was born!
6. You communicate in full and complete sentences now and constantly amaze us with the silly things that come out of your mouth!
the most amazing thing that has happened this past year is mommy and
daddy's ability to love you even more than we did every single
yesterday. You are our spirited, brilliant, silly, beautifully
exhausting, one of a kind son.
There may be days that we struggle to
be the mommy & daddy that you need us to be for you. But please
always remember that we love you more than anything. We are new at
this parent thing just like you are new at this kid thing :)
you has helped us to be stronger than we ever thought we could be, love
deeper than we thought possible and see the beauty in the small things
You are an incredible person Jackson, never stop being you!
We love you forever
We love you for always,
Mommy & Daddy